Roland LX-708 Charcoal
The luxury eight-speaker piano with grand tone and auditorium ambience
As the flagship of Roland’s LX700 series, the LX708 recreates all the pleasures of playing a traditional grand piano in a great live venue. Standing out among the LX range with its tall, commanding cabinet and a lid that opens for optimum sound projection, this luxurious instrument makes a bold statement in your home. And with its powerful eight-speaker system ready to fill your home with music, the LX708 is the ultimate choice for discerning players.
For its exemplary design, the LX708 was honored with the Good Design Award 2018 from the Japan Institute of Design and Promotion.
- Express yourself with Hybrid Grand Keyboard and Responsive Damper Action Pedals
- Authentic acoustic tone from Roland’s PureAcoustic Piano Modeling technology
- Choice of two world-class piano models – European grand and American grand
- Capture the atmosphere of the world’s greatest stages and studios
- ‘My Stage’ allows you to select the best combination of piano sound and ambience to emulate specific playing venues
- Acoustic Projection System, with 4-way/8-speaker that work together to recreate the deep, rich sound field of an acoustic piano
- Headphones Acoustic Projection for immersive and realistic playing experience when practicing on headphones
- Includes a large and versatile collection of non-piano sounds such as electric piano, strings, organ, and many others
- Simple and modern luxury cabinet design featuring elegant front legs and sophisticated curves, invites you to play everyday
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth® and practice piano with audio from apps routed through the piano’s speaker system
- Compatible with Piano Every Day app which encourages you to play the piano more often
In-Store Purchase Only
Delivery & Returns
Free Shipping- Most orders $50.00 and over ordered from themusicden.com SHIP FOR FREE, but there are two exceptions: Orders that are being shipped to a location that is not in the lower 48 United States will NOT ship for free. Also items marked as "Oversized" will NOT ship free. Those orders will ship using our Standard Shipping rate.
Standard Shipping- This is the default shipping method for orders shipping to a US state that is not in the lower 48, such as Hawaii or Alaska, Puerto Rico, or an APO/AE order. Whether an order is shipped USPS or UPS is at The Music Den's discretion depending on what the situation may require.
Orders made through www.themusicden.com will only ship to United States. We are unable to ship internationally.
It may take one to two business days to process an order before it is actually shipped out.
Shipping costs will not be refunded for returns. The buyer must assume all shipping costs when returning an item.
School Servicing- Items will be delivered to the school on our next scheduled weekly visit.
In-Store Pickups- You can choose to pick items up at our Randolph Store. Please call ahead to make sure that your item is at the store before coming to pick it up. Be prepared to present identification and the purchasing credit card during pickup.
Curbside Pickups- Between 10am-5pm, Monday-Friday, you can choose to pick items up at our Randolph Store and have them brought out to you. Please wait for a confirmation email that your item is ready to be picked up. When you arrive you can call the store at 973-927-5800. Be prepared to present identification and the purchasing credit card during pickup.
30 Day Easy Return Guarantee
The Music Den wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. The Music Den has a cash back return policy for all online returns 30 days from the date of sale. (Note: This does not apply to Reverb. Please see Reverb for their specific policies. For In-store purchases please refer to your receipt.) Please read the items below carefully to ensure that your Item Return is done correctly.
To return an item purchased online from www.themusicden.com, you must notify The Music Den within 30 days from the date of the sale to receive an RA#.
All returns must have an RA# (Return Authorization Number). To receive an RA#, Please call 1-800-479-1189 or click here to send us an email. Do not forget to mention your customer number and order number so that we can expedite your request.
All Returns must be received by the Music Den within 10 days of the day you received the RA#.
All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
The following items cannot be returned: Sheet Music, Books, Reeds, Strings, Harmonicas, Microphones, Clothing, CD's, Videos, DVD's, and Software.
Returned items must be in their original condition and packaging. Returned items not in their original condition will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
Special orders can only be returned at the discretion of a Store Manager with a restocking fee added. All deposits on special orders are non-refundable.
When you ship your item, make sure that your RA# is printed clearly on the outside of the package.
Ship the item to:
The Music Den
1030 Route 10 West
Randolph, NJ 07869
For answers to any questions about our return policy, please call 1-800-479-1189 or click here to send us an email.