Start Your Drumming Journey the Right Way
The TD-02 series brings you the world’s finest entry-level electronic drumming experience—at an affordable price. Backed by decades of V-Drums innovation, these compact and highly expressive kits are far greater than the sum of their parts. Every element works together to form a complete musical foundation, from the world-class sounds and ultra-responsive pads to the onboard practice tools, robust hardware, and practical features for reducing noise when playing at home. And with expansion options such as Bluetooth® connectivity for mobile devices, upgradable pads, and more, you can easily grow your setup with genuine Roland accessories as needs evolve.
The TD-02K is the most compact kit in the series. It features a snare pad, three tom pads, a quiet beaterless kick pedal, three cymbal pads (hi-hat, crash, and ride), and a unique height-adjustable stand ideal for younger players.
What's Included: Sound Module: TD-02 x 1; Snare: PD-4 x 1; Tom: PD-4 x 3; Hi-Hat: CY-5 x 1; Crash: CY-5 x 1; Ride: CY-5 x 1; Kick Trigger Pedal: KT-1 x 1; Hi-Hat Control Pedal: FD-1 x 1; Drum Stand: TD-02K Three-Post Stand x 1
- High-quality electronic drum kit for new and returning drummers, with authentic V-Drums sound, expression, and playability
- TD-02 module with 16 ready-to-play kits inspired by high-end V-Drums
- Add wireless audio/MIDI streaming to the module with the optional BOSS Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor
- Onboard Coach functions for guided practice and steady development of drumming skills
- Built-in metronome with dedicated panel control and numerous rhythm subdivision and sound options
- Snare pad, three tom pads, and three cymbal pads (hi-hat, crash, and ride) with sensitive playing surfaces and expressive response for developing proper techniques
- Kick trigger and hi-hat controller pedals with noise-reducing design features for minimizing sound transfer to other rooms
- Rugged and stable three-post stand with adjustable height to suit players of all ages
- Perfectly adjust the response of each pad to your playing touch with a deep array of sensitivity settings
- Headphones output for quiet practice
- Audio input for drumming with music from a smartphone or music player
- USB audio/MIDI connectivity for working with music production apps on computers and mobile devices
- Expand and upgrade your drumming experience with a wide range of V-Drums accessories
Delivery & Returns
Free Shipping- Most orders $50.00 and over ordered from themusicden.com SHIP FOR FREE, but there are two exceptions: Orders that are being shipped to a location that is not in the lower 48 United States will NOT ship for free. Also items marked as "Oversized" will NOT ship free. Those orders will ship using our Standard Shipping rate.
Standard Shipping- This is the default shipping method for orders shipping to a US state that is not in the lower 48, such as Hawaii or Alaska, Puerto Rico, or an APO/AE order. Whether an order is shipped USPS or UPS is at The Music Den's discretion depending on what the situation may require.
Orders made through www.themusicden.com will only ship to United States. We are unable to ship internationally.
It may take one to two business days to process an order before it is actually shipped out.
Shipping costs will not be refunded for returns. The buyer must assume all shipping costs when returning an item.
School Servicing- Items will be delivered to the school on our next scheduled weekly visit.
In-Store Pickups- You can choose to pick items up at our Randolph Store. Please call ahead to make sure that your item is at the store before coming to pick it up. Be prepared to present identification and the purchasing credit card during pickup.
Curbside Pickups- Between 10am-5pm, Monday-Friday, you can choose to pick items up at our Randolph Store and have them brought out to you. Please wait for a confirmation email that your item is ready to be picked up. When you arrive you can call the store at 973-927-5800. Be prepared to present identification and the purchasing credit card during pickup.
30 Day Easy Return Guarantee
The Music Den wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. The Music Den has a cash back return policy for all online returns 30 days from the date of sale. (Note: This does not apply to Reverb. Please see Reverb for their specific policies. For In-store purchases please refer to your receipt.) Please read the items below carefully to ensure that your Item Return is done correctly.
To return an item purchased online from www.themusicden.com, you must notify The Music Den within 30 days from the date of the sale to receive an RA#.
All returns must have an RA# (Return Authorization Number). To receive an RA#, Please call 1-800-479-1189 or click here to send us an email. Do not forget to mention your customer number and order number so that we can expedite your request.
All Returns must be received by the Music Den within 10 days of the day you received the RA#.
All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
The following items cannot be returned: Sheet Music, Books, Reeds, Strings, Harmonicas, Microphones, Clothing, CD's, Videos, DVD's, and Software.
Returned items must be in their original condition and packaging. Returned items not in their original condition will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
Special orders can only be returned at the discretion of a Store Manager with a restocking fee added. All deposits on special orders are non-refundable.
When you ship your item, make sure that your RA# is printed clearly on the outside of the package.
Ship the item to:
The Music Den
1030 Route 10 West
Randolph, NJ 07869
For answers to any questions about our return policy, please call 1-800-479-1189 or click here to send us an email.