The AC-22LX presents a new concept in acoustic amplification, bringing you a full-immersion playing experience realized through advanced BOSS spatial technology. Air Feel breathes life into the dry, sterile sound of standard acoustic instrument pickups, recreating the richly detailed tones captured by classic stereo acoustic microphone setups in world-class studio settings. The AC-22LX’s inspiring voice projects far beyond its compact size, infusing your amplified sound with depth, dimension, and natural acoustic resonance.
- Compact amplifier for acoustic-electric guitars and other pickup-equipped acoustic instruments
- Innovative Air Feel feature recreates stereo microphone setups, producing inspiring acoustic sound with depth, dimension, and natural resonance
- Small, easy-to-carry design with two custom-designed 5-inch twin-cone speakers
- 10-watt stereo power amp (5 watts x 2)
- Guitar/Instrument channel with three-band EQ and dedicated Reverb and Reverb & Chorus effects
- Mic channel with XLR input, phantom power, two-band EQ, and dedicated Reverb effect
- Five Air Feel settings: Dry, XY, AB, ORTF, and Mid-Side
- 15 memories for storing and recalling sound setups
- Onboard Rhythm Box with 15 patterns
- Customize pattern types with 119 selections in the AC-22LX Editor
- Built-in looper (requires optional footswitch)
- Stereo line output with Air Feel
- Stereo aux input for music playback
- USB audio interface with Loopback for recording and livestreaming
- Runs on included AC adaptor or eight AA batteries
- AC-22LX Editor app (macOS/Windows/iOS/Android) for deep sound editing
- Optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL) for wireless audio playback from a mobile device, customizing sounds with the mobile editor, and more
Delivery & Returns
Free Shipping- Most orders $50.00 and over ordered from themusicden.com SHIP FOR FREE, but there are two exceptions: Orders that are being shipped to a location that is not in the lower 48 United States will NOT ship for free. Also items marked as "Oversized" will NOT ship free. Those orders will ship using our Standard Shipping rate.
Standard Shipping- This is the default shipping method for orders shipping to a US state that is not in the lower 48, such as Hawaii or Alaska, Puerto Rico, or an APO/AE order. Whether an order is shipped USPS or UPS is at The Music Den's discretion depending on what the situation may require.
Orders made through www.themusicden.com will only ship to United States. We are unable to ship internationally.
It may take one to two business days to process an order before it is actually shipped out.
Shipping costs will not be refunded for returns. The buyer must assume all shipping costs when returning an item.
School Servicing- Items will be delivered to the school on our next scheduled weekly visit.
In-Store Pickups- You can choose to pick items up at our Randolph Store. Please call ahead to make sure that your item is at the store before coming to pick it up. Be prepared to present identification and the purchasing credit card during pickup.
Curbside Pickups- Between 10am-5pm, Monday-Friday, you can choose to pick items up at our Randolph Store and have them brought out to you. Please wait for a confirmation email that your item is ready to be picked up. When you arrive you can call the store at 973-927-5800. Be prepared to present identification and the purchasing credit card during pickup.
30 Day Easy Return Guarantee
The Music Den wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. The Music Den has a cash back return policy for all online returns 30 days from the date of sale. (Note: This does not apply to Reverb. Please see Reverb for their specific policies. For In-store purchases please refer to your receipt.) Please read the items below carefully to ensure that your Item Return is done correctly.
To return an item purchased online from www.themusicden.com, you must notify The Music Den within 30 days from the date of the sale to receive an RA#.
All returns must have an RA# (Return Authorization Number). To receive an RA#, Please call 1-800-479-1189 or click here to send us an email. Do not forget to mention your customer number and order number so that we can expedite your request.
All Returns must be received by the Music Den within 10 days of the day you received the RA#.
All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
The following items cannot be returned: Sheet Music, Books, Reeds, Strings, Harmonicas, Microphones, Clothing, CD's, Videos, DVD's, and Software.
Returned items must be in their original condition and packaging. Returned items not in their original condition will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
Special orders can only be returned at the discretion of a Store Manager with a restocking fee added. All deposits on special orders are non-refundable.
When you ship your item, make sure that your RA# is printed clearly on the outside of the package.
Ship the item to:
The Music Den
1030 Route 10 West
Randolph, NJ 07869
For answers to any questions about our return policy, please call 1-800-479-1189 or click here to send us an email.