The workingman's Dreadnought.
A distinctive three-piece back and antique white binding around the fingerboard set it apart. Expressive quarter-inch straight bracing gives it balance and power for any situation. Premium East Indian rosewood, Sitka spruce, and a timeless Dreadnought shape have made it the choice for pickers, strummers, and players from Johnny Cash to Seth Avett.
- MODEL: D-35
- CONSTRUCTION: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- TOP: Solid Sitka Spruce
- ROSETTE: Style 28
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: Standard X
- TOP BRACES: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4"
- BACK MATERIAL: 3 Piece - Solid East Indian Rosewood
- BACK PURFLING: Style 35
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- ENDPIECE: White Boltaron
- ENDPIECE INLAY: Black/White Boltaron
- BINDING: White Boltaron
- TOP INLAY STYLE: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- SIDE INLAY: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- BACK INLAY: Black/White Boltaron
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- NECK SHAPE: Low Profile
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Square Taper
- HEADPLATE: Solid East Indian Rosewood /Raised Gold Foil Logo
- HEELCAP: White Boltaron with Multiple Black/White Inlay
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Solid Striped Ebony
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- NUMBER OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1-11/16"
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2-1/8"
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Style 28
- FINGERBOARD BINDING: White Boltaron
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Polished Gloss
- FINISH TOP: Polished Gloss
- FINISH NECK: Satin
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Solid Striped Ebony
- BRIDGE STYLE: Belly
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2-1/8"
- SADDLE: 16" Radius/Compensated/Bone
- TUNING MACHINES: Gotoh Chrome w/ Large Knobs
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin SP 4200 Medium Phosphor Bronze
- BRIDGE & END PINS: White w/Black Dots
- PICKGUARD: Black
- CASE: 640 Molded
Delivery & Returns
Free Shipping- Most orders $50.00 and over ordered from themusicden.com SHIP FOR FREE, but there are two exceptions: Orders that are being shipped to a location that is not in the lower 48 United States will NOT ship for free. Also items marked as "Oversized" will NOT ship free. Those orders will ship using our Standard Shipping rate.
Standard Shipping- This is the default shipping method for orders shipping to a US state that is not in the lower 48, such as Hawaii or Alaska, Puerto Rico, or an APO/AE order. Whether an order is shipped USPS or UPS is at The Music Den's discretion depending on what the situation may require.
Orders made through www.themusicden.com will only ship to United States. We are unable to ship internationally.
It may take one to two business days to process an order before it is actually shipped out.
Shipping costs will not be refunded for returns. The buyer must assume all shipping costs when returning an item.
School Servicing- Items will be delivered to the school on our next scheduled weekly visit.
In-Store Pickups- You can choose to pick items up at our Randolph Store. Please call ahead to make sure that your item is at the store before coming to pick it up. Be prepared to present identification and the purchasing credit card during pickup.
Curbside Pickups- Between 10am-5pm, Monday-Friday, you can choose to pick items up at our Randolph Store and have them brought out to you. Please wait for a confirmation email that your item is ready to be picked up. When you arrive you can call the store at 973-927-5800. Be prepared to present identification and the purchasing credit card during pickup.
30 Day Easy Return Guarantee
The Music Den wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. The Music Den has a cash back return policy for all online returns 30 days from the date of sale. (Note: This does not apply to Reverb. Please see Reverb for their specific policies. For In-store purchases please refer to your receipt.) Please read the items below carefully to ensure that your Item Return is done correctly.
To return an item purchased online from www.themusicden.com, you must notify The Music Den within 30 days from the date of the sale to receive an RA#.
All returns must have an RA# (Return Authorization Number). To receive an RA#, Please call 1-800-479-1189 or click here to send us an email. Do not forget to mention your customer number and order number so that we can expedite your request.
All Returns must be received by the Music Den within 10 days of the day you received the RA#.
All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
The following items cannot be returned: Sheet Music, Books, Reeds, Strings, Harmonicas, Microphones, Clothing, CD's, Videos, DVD's, and Software.
Returned items must be in their original condition and packaging. Returned items not in their original condition will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
Special orders can only be returned at the discretion of a Store Manager with a restocking fee added. All deposits on special orders are non-refundable.
When you ship your item, make sure that your RA# is printed clearly on the outside of the package.
Ship the item to:
The Music Den
1030 Route 10 West
Randolph, NJ 07869
For answers to any questions about our return policy, please call 1-800-479-1189 or click here to send us an email.