LeBlanc L225S Step-Up Clarinet Outfit - Silver Keys
Serial #: LSA2260
The Leblanc Serenade is the result of combining Leblanc’s rich history of instrument manufacturing, dating back to 1750, with the most modern, cutting edge technology available. Featuring eye catching unstained Grenadilla wood, which is aged for a minimum of ten years, precision engineered key-work and, most importantly, a beautiful rich sound, the Leblanc Serenade is the perfect instrument for every aspiring Clarinetist. Best of all, every single part of the Serenade is made in the USA.
- The Leblanc Serenade takes many of its cues from our reputation – a beautiful rich sound, exceptional keywork - and brings it forward with great innovations in tone hole placement for superior response and intonation across the range of the instrument, the low E reinforcement bar for added strength on the lower keys and an innovative barrel design to allow just enough resistance for the instrument to speak in the player’s voice.
- The Serenade is equipped with Valentino synthetic pads and comes with a Leblanc hard rubber mouthpiece.
- The Leblanc Serenade’s case features backpack straps, shoulder strap and carrying handle for convenience, and also has ample storage in the back pocket.
- Available with 64mm barrel (L225S64) and both barrels (L225SG17)
- Also available with an Eb trill key
- Manufactured in USA
- Wood barrel, body and bell – Grenadilla
- Keys – Silver plate
- Bore - .577” complex
- Barrel – 66 mm
- Mouthpiece – Leblanc K10 Hard Rubber Mouthpiece
- Ligature and Cap – Leblanc Nickel
- Case – Carbon front, canvas side and back, backpack straps, shoulder strap and carrying handle
Delivery & Returns
Free Shipping- Most orders $50.00 and over ordered from themusicden.com SHIP FOR FREE, but there are two exceptions: Orders that are being shipped to a location that is not in the lower 48 United States will NOT ship for free. Also items marked as "Oversized" will NOT ship free. Those orders will ship using our Standard Shipping rate.
Standard Shipping- This is the default shipping method for orders shipping to a US state that is not in the lower 48, such as Hawaii or Alaska, Puerto Rico, or an APO/AE order. Whether an order is shipped USPS or UPS is at The Music Den's discretion depending on what the situation may require.
Orders made through www.themusicden.com will only ship to United States. We are unable to ship internationally.
It may take one to two business days to process an order before it is actually shipped out.
Shipping costs will not be refunded for returns. The buyer must assume all shipping costs when returning an item.
School Servicing- Items will be delivered to the school on our next scheduled weekly visit.
In-Store Pickups- You can choose to pick items up at our Randolph Store. Please call ahead to make sure that your item is at the store before coming to pick it up. Be prepared to present identification and the purchasing credit card during pickup.
Curbside Pickups- Between 10am-5pm, Monday-Friday, you can choose to pick items up at our Randolph Store and have them brought out to you. Please wait for a confirmation email that your item is ready to be picked up. When you arrive you can call the store at 973-927-5800. Be prepared to present identification and the purchasing credit card during pickup.
30 Day Easy Return Guarantee
The Music Den wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. The Music Den has a cash back return policy for all online returns 30 days from the date of sale. (Note: This does not apply to Reverb. Please see Reverb for their specific policies. For In-store purchases please refer to your receipt.) Please read the items below carefully to ensure that your Item Return is done correctly.
To return an item purchased online from www.themusicden.com, you must notify The Music Den within 30 days from the date of the sale to receive an RA#.
All returns must have an RA# (Return Authorization Number). To receive an RA#, Please call 1-800-479-1189 or click here to send us an email. Do not forget to mention your customer number and order number so that we can expedite your request.
All Returns must be received by the Music Den within 10 days of the day you received the RA#.
All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
The following items cannot be returned: Sheet Music, Books, Reeds, Strings, Harmonicas, Microphones, Clothing, CD's, Videos, DVD's, and Software.
Returned items must be in their original condition and packaging. Returned items not in their original condition will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
Special orders can only be returned at the discretion of a Store Manager with a restocking fee added. All deposits on special orders are non-refundable.
When you ship your item, make sure that your RA# is printed clearly on the outside of the package.
Ship the item to:
The Music Den
1030 Route 10 West
Randolph, NJ 07869
For answers to any questions about our return policy, please call 1-800-479-1189 or click here to send us an email.