The Dreadnought Junior is designed for players looking for big Dreadnought sound in a slightly smaller body. The DJr-10 features satin finished sapele back and sides in a rich cherry hue, an option of satin finished Sitka spruce or Sapele top, and a hand-rubbed neck with a high-performance taper. This model also sports a thinner 000 body depth with softer back edges to provide maximum comfort while playing. Every Junior includes a soft gig bag for easy transport.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: D Junior-14 Fret (000 Depth)
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 24''
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce or Sapele
- NECK SHAPE: Dreadnought Junior
- BACK MATERIAL: Sapele
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Sapele
SPECIFICATIONS - TOP
- TOP COLOR: Clear
- BRIDGE STYLE: Junior Style Belly
- BINDING: Black
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 5/32"
- TOP INLAY MATERIAL: Multi-Stripe
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: FSC® Certified Richlite®
- TOP DETAIL: None
- BRIDGE PIN MATERIAL: White Plastic
- PICKGUARD: Tortoise Pattern
- BRIDGE PIN DOTS: Black Plastic
- PICKGUARD INLAY: None
- SADDLE: Compensated White Tusq
- ROSETTE: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- SADDLE RADIUS: 16"
SPECIFICATIONS - BODY
- BRACE MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- BACK AND SIDES COLOR: Cherry
- BRACE SIZE: 1/4"
- BACK DETAIL: None
- BACK PURFLING/STRIP: None
- BACK INLAY MATERIAL: None
- HEELCAP: None
- SIDE DETAIL: None
- ENDPIECE: None
- SIDE INLAY MATERIAL: None
- ENDPIECE INLAY: None
SPECIFICATIONS - NECK
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: FSC® Certified Richlite®
- FINISH NECK: Hand-Rubbed
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/8''
- NECK COLOR: None
- FINGERBOARD INLAY STYLE: MOP Pattern Dots- 28 Style Pattern
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD INLAY MATERIAL: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern
- NECK JOINS BODY AT: 14th Fret
- FINGERBOARD BINDING MATERIAL: None
- SIDE DOTS: White
SPECIFICATIONS - HEADSTOCK
- HEADSTOCK SHAPE: Solid with Dreadnought Junior Taper
- TUNING MACHINES: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- HEADPLATE MATERIAL: HPL
- KNOB: Small
- HEADPLATE LOGO STYLE: Script Ink
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- HEADPLATE BINDING MATERIAL: None
- HEADPLATE DETAIL: Rosewood Pattern
SPECIFICATIONS - MISC
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag
- LEFT HANDED AVAILABILITY: true
- LABEL: Paper Label
- PLEKED: true
Delivery & Returns
Free Shipping- Most orders $50.00 and over ordered from themusicden.com SHIP FOR FREE, but there are two exceptions: Orders that are being shipped to a location that is not in the lower 48 United States will NOT ship for free. Also items marked as "Oversized" will NOT ship free. Those orders will ship using our Standard Shipping rate.
Standard Shipping- This is the default shipping method for orders shipping to a US state that is not in the lower 48, such as Hawaii or Alaska, Puerto Rico, or an APO/AE order. Whether an order is shipped USPS or UPS is at The Music Den's discretion depending on what the situation may require.
Orders made through www.themusicden.com will only ship to United States. We are unable to ship internationally.
It may take one to two business days to process an order before it is actually shipped out.
Shipping costs will not be refunded for returns. The buyer must assume all shipping costs when returning an item.
School Servicing- Items will be delivered to the school on our next scheduled weekly visit.
In-Store Pickups- You can choose to pick items up at our Randolph Store. Please call ahead to make sure that your item is at the store before coming to pick it up. Be prepared to present identification and the purchasing credit card during pickup.
Curbside Pickups- Between 10am-5pm, Monday-Friday, you can choose to pick items up at our Randolph Store and have them brought out to you. Please wait for a confirmation email that your item is ready to be picked up. When you arrive you can call the store at 973-927-5800. Be prepared to present identification and the purchasing credit card during pickup.
30 Day Easy Return Guarantee
The Music Den wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. The Music Den has a cash back return policy for all online returns 30 days from the date of sale. (Note: This does not apply to Reverb. Please see Reverb for their specific policies. For In-store purchases please refer to your receipt.) Please read the items below carefully to ensure that your Item Return is done correctly.
To return an item purchased online from www.themusicden.com, you must notify The Music Den within 30 days from the date of the sale to receive an RA#.
All returns must have an RA# (Return Authorization Number). To receive an RA#, Please call 1-800-479-1189 or click here to send us an email. Do not forget to mention your customer number and order number so that we can expedite your request.
All Returns must be received by the Music Den within 10 days of the day you received the RA#.
All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
The following items cannot be returned: Sheet Music, Books, Reeds, Strings, Harmonicas, Microphones, Clothing, CD's, Videos, DVD's, and Software.
Returned items must be in their original condition and packaging. Returned items not in their original condition will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
Special orders can only be returned at the discretion of a Store Manager with a restocking fee added. All deposits on special orders are non-refundable.
When you ship your item, make sure that your RA# is printed clearly on the outside of the package.
Ship the item to:
The Music Den
1030 Route 10 West
Randolph, NJ 07869
For answers to any questions about our return policy, please call 1-800-479-1189 or click here to send us an email.