A Modern Portable Piano with Powerful Entertainment Features
The FP-E50 brings you a premium digital piano experience—and so much more. This fun portable instrument is filled with Roland’s top technologies, providing a complete creative hub for learning, performing, and writing music.
Develop and perform authentic piano techniques with the SuperNATURAL Piano engine and 88 weighted-action keys. Explore synthesizers, orchestral voices, and more with the advanced ZEN-Core sound engine, backed by interactive accompaniments that put you in control of a full band. Connect a mic and sing with vocal effects and real-time harmonies. And go further with Bluetooth® audio/MIDI support, onboard recording, computer connectivity, and numerous expansion options on Roland Cloud.
- Versatile piano and entertainment instrument filled with advanced Roland technologies
- Authentic grand piano sound and touch with Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine and PHA-4 Standard 88-note hammer-action keyboard
- Expandable ZEN-Core sound engine with 1018 onboard sounds, including synthesizers, orchestral and world instruments, guitar, bass, drums, and more
- Interactive accompaniments with professional styles created by top composers and performers
- Expand your creative range with Z-Style Packs, EXZ Wave Expansions, and SDZ Sound Packs on Roland Cloud
- Mic input and pro vocal effects, including real-time harmonies and voice transformer sounds
- Bluetooth audio/MIDI support for interfacing with mobile devices
- Streamlined panel with intuitive controls and easy access to deeper features
- Save favorite sounds for fast recall and store entire keyboard setups in Scene memories
- Onboard stereo speaker system with rich, full sound
- Headphones jack to play and practice without disturbing others
- Stereo audio output for connecting to an external sound system
- Stereo audio input for connecting a music player or other device
- Onboard recording function with overdub capability
- USB audio/MIDI interface for working with music production software on computers and mobile devices
- USB memory port for saving recordings, sound setups, and system settings to a USB flash drive
- Create a unified upright piano look with the KSFE50 stand and KPD-70 pedal unit
- KS-10Z, KS-12, and KS-20X stands and DP series pedals available for portable use
Max. Polyphony 256
Piano: 38 tones
E.Piano: 34 tones
Strings: 36 tones
Organ/Pad: 184 tones
Synth/Other: 726 tones (including 74 drum sets)
88 keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard: with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
DC In jack
Pedal1 (Damper) jack (capable of continuous detection when optional pedal connected)
Pedal2 (Damper, Sostenuto, Soft) jacks (capable when dedicated pedal board connected)
Input Stereo jack: Stereo miniature phone type
Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
Mic Input jack: 1/4-inch phone type
USB Computer port: USB B type (supports USB MIDI/AUDIO)
USB Memory port: USB A type
Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
Detached music rest:
FP-E50 with KSFE50 and music rest:
Detached music rest:
FP-E50 with KSFE50 and music rest:
17.1 kg, 37 lbs 12 oz (FP-E50 with music rest)
27.3 kg, 60 lbs 3 oz (FP-E50 with KSFE50, KPD-70, and music rest)
Delivery & Returns
Free Shipping- Most orders $50.00 and over ordered from themusicden.com SHIP FOR FREE, but there are two exceptions: Orders that are being shipped to a location that is not in the lower 48 United States will NOT ship for free. Also items marked as "Oversized" will NOT ship free. Those orders will ship using our Standard Shipping rate.
Standard Shipping- This is the default shipping method for orders shipping to a US state that is not in the lower 48, such as Hawaii or Alaska, Puerto Rico, or an APO/AE order. Whether an order is shipped USPS or UPS is at The Music Den's discretion depending on what the situation may require.
Orders made through www.themusicden.com will only ship to United States. We are unable to ship internationally.
It may take one to two business days to process an order before it is actually shipped out.
Shipping costs will not be refunded for returns. The buyer must assume all shipping costs when returning an item.
School Servicing- Items will be delivered to the school on our next scheduled weekly visit.
In-Store Pickups- You can choose to pick items up at our Randolph Store. Please call ahead to make sure that your item is at the store before coming to pick it up. Be prepared to present identification and the purchasing credit card during pickup.
Curbside Pickups- Between 10am-5pm, Monday-Friday, you can choose to pick items up at our Randolph Store and have them brought out to you. Please wait for a confirmation email that your item is ready to be picked up. When you arrive you can call the store at 973-927-5800. Be prepared to present identification and the purchasing credit card during pickup.
30 Day Easy Return Guarantee
The Music Den wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. The Music Den has a cash back return policy for all online returns 30 days from the date of sale. (Note: This does not apply to Reverb. Please see Reverb for their specific policies. For In-store purchases please refer to your receipt.) Please read the items below carefully to ensure that your Item Return is done correctly.
To return an item purchased online from www.themusicden.com, you must notify The Music Den within 30 days from the date of the sale to receive an RA#.
All returns must have an RA# (Return Authorization Number). To receive an RA#, Please call 1-800-479-1189 or click here to send us an email. Do not forget to mention your customer number and order number so that we can expedite your request.
All Returns must be received by the Music Den within 10 days of the day you received the RA#.
All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
The following items cannot be returned: Sheet Music, Books, Reeds, Strings, Harmonicas, Microphones, Clothing, CD's, Videos, DVD's, and Software.
Returned items must be in their original condition and packaging. Returned items not in their original condition will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
Special orders can only be returned at the discretion of a Store Manager with a restocking fee added. All deposits on special orders are non-refundable.
When you ship your item, make sure that your RA# is printed clearly on the outside of the package.
Ship the item to:
The Music Den
1030 Route 10 West
Randolph, NJ 07869
For answers to any questions about our return policy, please call 1-800-479-1189 or click here to send us an email.