Used Roland Juno DS 88 Synthesizer
This keyboard is used but in excellent condition! It may show some cosmetic wear from normal use, please see photos for appearance. It has been tested and is functioning properly.
This instrument comes with a heavy duty keyboard stand.
Easy-to-use 88-note weighted-action mobile synth for bands on the move
Life in a modern band doesn’t run like clockwork. In the same day, you might be rehearsing, recording and playing live, with each session demanding a whole new musical approach. Some synths will slow you down with their bulky size and uninspired sounds. The Roland JUNO-DS88 sets you free. Wherever your music leads you, this streamlined weighted-action 88-note synth will follow, with compact dimensions, smart operation and a choice of pro onboard sounds for anything from studio work to street performance. The JUNO-DS88 is the ideal instrument for piano-oriented keyboard players.
- 88-note Ivory Feel-G Keyboard with weighted-action feel in a lightweight design that’s easy to transport
- Gig-ready instrument with pro sounds, enhanced performance features, battery-powered operation, and intuitive operation
- Instant access to essential pro-quality sounds for band performance, from acoustic and electric pianos, organs, synths and other stage favorites
- Wave expansion slot enables users to download new sound waveforms, available for free at Roland’s Axial website
- Sample import function for playing user WAV files on the JUNO-DS88’s keyboard
- Easy sound manipulation and editing with hands-on knobs and sliders
- Eight Phrase Pads for triggering samples and audio songs stored on USB memory
- Mic input and dedicated Reverb, Vocoder and Auto Pitch effects for impressive vocal performances
- Intuitive eight-track pattern sequencer with non-stop recording for quickly developing song ideas
- USB audio/MIDI and DAW Control mode
- JUNO-DS librarian is available for managing the onboard sounds from your computer
Keyboard 88 keys (Ivory Feel-G Keyboard with Escapement)
Sound Generator Maximum Polyphony128 voices
Parts 16 parts
Preset Memory- Patches: Over 1200
- Drum kits: Over 30
- Performances: 64
* GM2 compatible sounds are included.User Memory- Patches: 256
- Drum kits: 8
- Performances: 128
- Favorites: 100Wave Expansion Slots1 slot
* The wave expansion slot is rewritable internal waveform memory. You can download data from the Axial sound library site and write it via a USB flash drive into the JUNO-DS's internal wave memory (slot).Sample Import FunctionFile FormatAudio file: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bits)
Supports multi-sample (System Program Ver. 2.00 or later, with JUNO-DS Tone Manager)Effects- Multi-effects: 3 systems, 80 types
- Chorus: 3 types
- Reverb: 5 types
- Mic input reverb: 8 typesAudio File Player SectionFile FormatAudio file: WAV, AIFF, MP3OthersRhythm PatternPreset: 30 groups x 8ArpeggioPreset: 128ControllersPitch bend/Modulation lever
Control knob x 4
Level slider x 4
Multicolor pad x 8DisplayGraphic LCD 256 x 80 dotsExternal Storage DeviceUSB flash drive (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed flash memory)ConnectorsPEDAL HOLD jack
PEDAL CONTROL jack
MIC INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
EXT INPUT jack: stereo miniature phone type
OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch phone type
PHONES jack: stereo 1/4-inch phone type
MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
USB MEMORY port
USB COMPUTER port (supports USB MIDI/AUDIO)
DC IN jackPower SupplyDC 9 V: AC adaptor or rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) (sold separately) x 8
* Battery life for continuous use (differs depending on the conditions of use) Rechargeable nickel metal hydride batteries: approximately 5 hours (when using batteries having a capacity of 1900 mAh) (approximately 4 hours if USB flash drive is connected)
* Carbon-zinc or alkaline batteries cannot be used.Current Draw600 mAAccessoriesOwner's manual
Leaflet “USING THE UNIT SAFELY”
Power cordOptions (sold separately)Keyboard stand (*1): KS-18Z, KS-12, KS-G8B
Pedal switch: DP series
Expression pedal: EV-5
USB flash memory (*2)
*1 When using the KS-18Z, ensure that the height of the unit is one meter or lower.
*2 Use USB Flash Memory (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Flash Memory) sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.Size and WeightWidth1,415 mm
55-3/4 inchesDepth341 mm
13-7/16 inchesHeight144 mm
5-11/16 inchesWeight (excluding AC adaptor)16.2 kg
35 lbs. 12 oz.
Delivery & Returns
Free Shipping- Most orders $50.00 and over ordered from themusicden.com SHIP FOR FREE, but there are two exceptions: Orders that are being shipped to a location that is not in the lower 48 United States will NOT ship for free. Also items marked as "Oversized" will NOT ship free. Those orders will ship using our Standard Shipping rate.
Standard Shipping- This is the default shipping method for orders shipping to a US state that is not in the lower 48, such as Hawaii or Alaska, Puerto Rico, or an APO/AE order. Whether an order is shipped USPS or UPS is at The Music Den's discretion depending on what the situation may require.
Orders made through www.themusicden.com will only ship to United States. We are unable to ship internationally.
It may take one to two business days to process an order before it is actually shipped out.
Shipping costs will not be refunded for returns. The buyer must assume all shipping costs when returning an item.
School Servicing- Items will be delivered to the school on our next scheduled weekly visit.
In-Store Pickups- You can choose to pick items up at our Randolph Store. Please call ahead to make sure that your item is at the store before coming to pick it up. Be prepared to present identification and the purchasing credit card during pickup.
Curbside Pickups- Between 10am-5pm, Monday-Friday, you can choose to pick items up at our Randolph Store and have them brought out to you. Please wait for a confirmation email that your item is ready to be picked up. When you arrive you can call the store at 973-927-5800. Be prepared to present identification and the purchasing credit card during pickup.
30 Day Easy Return Guarantee
The Music Den wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. The Music Den has a cash back return policy for all online returns 30 days from the date of sale. (Note: This does not apply to Reverb. Please see Reverb for their specific policies. For In-store purchases please refer to your receipt.) Please read the items below carefully to ensure that your Item Return is done correctly.
To return an item purchased online from www.themusicden.com, you must notify The Music Den within 30 days from the date of the sale to receive an RA#.
All returns must have an RA# (Return Authorization Number). To receive an RA#, Please call 1-800-479-1189 or click here to send us an email. Do not forget to mention your customer number and order number so that we can expedite your request.
All Returns must be received by the Music Den within 10 days of the day you received the RA#.
All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
The following items cannot be returned: Sheet Music, Books, Reeds, Strings, Harmonicas, Microphones, Clothing, CD's, Videos, DVD's, and Software.
Returned items must be in their original condition and packaging. Returned items not in their original condition will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
Special orders can only be returned at the discretion of a Store Manager with a restocking fee added. All deposits on special orders are non-refundable.
When you ship your item, make sure that your RA# is printed clearly on the outside of the package.
Ship the item to:
The Music Den
1030 Route 10 West
Randolph, NJ 07869
For answers to any questions about our return policy, please call 1-800-479-1189 or click here to send us an email.