Boss Katana Artist MKII 100w 12" Combo Guitar Amplifier
The Katana-Artist MkII elevates the premier model in the Katana lineup with next-generation features and flexibility. Newly voiced variations for all five amp characters double your tone choices, while onboard effects categories have been expanded from three to five. Exclusive front-panel controls provide even more sound-shaping options, including a three-way Contour switch, Global EQ with three customizable curves, and a Solo boost with adjustable level. And with powerful new dual amp functionality, it's easy to link and control two Katana-Artist MkIIs for massive, ultra-wide tones.
- Professional 100-watt combo amp with enhanced tone and exclusive features
- Custom Waza 12-inch speaker realizes classic British stack speaker tone and response with increased power handling
- Tube Logic design approach produces class-defying power, authoritative punch, and cutting presence
- Robust analog class-AB power amp section delivers authentic tone and highly musical response
- Ultra-solid cabinet construction and semi-closed back for tight, focused tone with rich low end
- Five amp characters with five variations, plus Booster, Mod, FX, Delay, and Reverb sections with three variations in each
- Three-way Contour for shaping the overall tonal color and Global EQ switch with three settings (customizable in BOSS Tone Studio)
- Switchable Solo function with level control
- Integrated dual amp expansion functions for GA-FC control and true stereo effects
- Updated BOSS Tone Studio editor software for customizing sounds with over 60 BOSS effects; newly added editor features include pre and post EQs, dedicated Pedal FX, and more
- Series/parallel effect loop, external speaker outputs, and power amp input for preamps, modelers, and multi-effects
- Eight Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and response at low volumes
- Mic'd cabinet emulation on the line, USB, and phones/recording outputs, with three Air Feel settings available in BOSS Tone Studio
- External control support via GA-FC foot controller, footswitches, expression pedal, and MIDI
Delivery & Returns
Free Shipping- Most orders $50.00 and over ordered from themusicden.com SHIP FOR FREE, but there are two exceptions: Orders that are being shipped to a location that is not in the lower 48 United States will NOT ship for free. Also items marked as "Oversized" will NOT ship free. Those orders will ship using our Standard Shipping rate.
Standard Shipping- This is the default shipping method for orders shipping to a US state that is not in the lower 48, such as Hawaii or Alaska, Puerto Rico, or an APO/AE order. Whether an order is shipped USPS or UPS is at The Music Den's discretion depending on what the situation may require.
Orders made through www.themusicden.com will only ship to United States. We are unable to ship internationally.
It may take one to two business days to process an order before it is actually shipped out.
Shipping costs will not be refunded for returns. The buyer must assume all shipping costs when returning an item.
School Servicing- Items will be delivered to the school on our next scheduled weekly visit.
In-Store Pickups- You can choose to pick items up at our Randolph Store. Please call ahead to make sure that your item is at the store before coming to pick it up. Be prepared to present identification and the purchasing credit card during pickup.
Curbside Pickups- Between 10am-5pm, Monday-Friday, you can choose to pick items up at our Randolph Store and have them brought out to you. Please wait for a confirmation email that your item is ready to be picked up. When you arrive you can call the store at 973-927-5800. Be prepared to present identification and the purchasing credit card during pickup.
30 Day Easy Return Guarantee
The Music Den wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. The Music Den has a cash back return policy for all online returns 30 days from the date of sale. (Note: This does not apply to Reverb. Please see Reverb for their specific policies. For In-store purchases please refer to your receipt.) Please read the items below carefully to ensure that your Item Return is done correctly.
To return an item purchased online from www.themusicden.com, you must notify The Music Den within 30 days from the date of the sale to receive an RA#.
All returns must have an RA# (Return Authorization Number). To receive an RA#, Please call 1-800-479-1189 or click here to send us an email. Do not forget to mention your customer number and order number so that we can expedite your request.
All Returns must be received by the Music Den within 10 days of the day you received the RA#.
All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
The following items cannot be returned: Sheet Music, Books, Reeds, Strings, Harmonicas, Microphones, Clothing, CD's, Videos, DVD's, and Software.
Returned items must be in their original condition and packaging. Returned items not in their original condition will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
Special orders can only be returned at the discretion of a Store Manager with a restocking fee added. All deposits on special orders are non-refundable.
When you ship your item, make sure that your RA# is printed clearly on the outside of the package.
Ship the item to:
The Music Den
1030 Route 10 West
Randolph, NJ 07869
For answers to any questions about our return policy, please call 1-800-479-1189 or click here to send us an email.