Our Most Luxurious Home Piano with the Ultimate Sound Experience
Since 1972, Roland has worked to create the ultimate piano experience, and our new LX pianos are among the most exciting yet. We wanted to build a luxurious upright piano for the connoisseur, with the rich sound and graceful appearance of an acoustic, along with a multitude of advantages only possible with a digital piano. The LX-17 is powered by the latest version of our acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology, along with a unique keyboard that blends wood and molded materials for great feel and durability. The LX-17 connects via Bluetooth? technology to your smartphone or tablet so you can hear your music-making apps or online piano lessons through the piano?s powerful eight-speaker sound system. And even though it?s compact, the classically-styled LX-17 is our tallest upright piano and it?ll definitely make a big impact in your home.
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling Max. Polyphony
- Piano: Limitless (solo playing using ?Piano? category tones)
- Other: 384 Tones
- Total 307 Tones Keyboard
- PHA-50 Keyboard: Wood and Plastic Hybrid Structure, with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel (88 keys) Pedals
- Progressive Damper Action Pedal (Damper pedal: capable of continuous detection, Soft pedal: capable of continuous detection/function assignable, Sostenuto pedal: function assignable)
- Speaker System: Acoustic Projection Speakers
- Cabinet Speakers: 25 cm (9-7/8 inches) x 2 (with Speaker Box)
- Near-field Speakers: (12 cm (4-3/4 inches) x 8 cm (3-3/16 inches)) x 2 (with Speaker Box)
- Near-field Tweeters: 5 cm (2 inches) x 2
- Spatial Speakers: (12 cm (4-3/4 inches) x 8 cm (3-3/16 inches)) x 2 Rated Power Output
- 25 W x 2
- 6 W x 2
- 6 W x 2 Volume Level (SPL) 112 dB (This value was measured according to the method that is based on Roland's technical standard.) Headphones Headphones Effect: Headphones 3D Ambience Tuning, Voicing Touch Sensitivity Key Touch: 100 types, fixed touch Master Tuning 415.3 to 466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz) Temperament 10 types (Equal, Just Major, Just Minor, Pythagorean, Kirnberger I, Kirnberger II, Kirnberger III, Meantone, Werckmeister, Arabic), selectable temperament key Effects Ambience, Brilliance Piano Designer Lid Key Off Noise Hammer Noise Duplex Scale Full Scale String Resonance Damper Resonance Key Off Resonance Cabinet Resonance Soundboard Type Damper Noise Single Note Tuning Single Note Volume Single Note Character Internal Songs Internal Songs US: Total 363 songs Other: Total 353 songs Data Playback Playable Software Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1) Audio File (WAV, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, require USB Flash Memory) Recorder Recordable Software Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 3 parts, Approx. 70,000 notes memory) Audio File (WAV, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, require USB Flash Memory) Bluetooth Bluetooth Audio: Bluetooth Ver 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T content protection) MIDI, Turning music sheet: Bluetooth Ver 4.0 (Bluetooth LE) Convenient Functions Convenient Functions Metronome (adjustable Tempo/Beat/Down beat/Pattern/Volume/Tone) Registration TwinPiano (with Individual Mode) Transpose (in semitones) Speaker volume and Headphones volume automatically select function Volume limit function Panel Lock Auto Off Other Display Graphic LCD 132 x 32 dots Connector DC In jack Input jacks: Stereo miniature phone type Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type USB Computer port: USB B type USB Memory port: USB A type Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type Power Supply AC Adaptor Power Consumption 13 W Accessories Owner's Manual Roland Classical Piano Masterpieces Roland Piano Arrange Collections "Let's Enjoy Piano" AC Adaptor Power Cord Headphone Hook
In-Store Purchase Only
Delivery & Returns
Free Shipping- Most orders $50.00 and over ordered from themusicden.com SHIP FOR FREE, but there are two exceptions: Orders that are being shipped to a location that is not in the lower 48 United States will NOT ship for free. Also items marked as "Oversized" will NOT ship free. Those orders will ship using our Standard Shipping rate.
Standard Shipping- This is the default shipping method for orders shipping to a US state that is not in the lower 48, such as Hawaii or Alaska, Puerto Rico, or an APO/AE order. Whether an order is shipped USPS or UPS is at The Music Den's discretion depending on what the situation may require.
Orders made through www.themusicden.com will only ship to United States. We are unable to ship internationally.
It may take one to two business days to process an order before it is actually shipped out.
Shipping costs will not be refunded for returns. The buyer must assume all shipping costs when returning an item.
School Servicing- Items will be delivered to the school on our next scheduled weekly visit.
In-Store Pickups- You can choose to pick items up at our Randolph Store. Please call ahead to make sure that your item is at the store before coming to pick it up. Be prepared to present identification and the purchasing credit card during pickup.
Curbside Pickups- Between 10am-5pm, Monday-Friday, you can choose to pick items up at our Randolph Store and have them brought out to you. Please wait for a confirmation email that your item is ready to be picked up. When you arrive you can call the store at 973-927-5800. Be prepared to present identification and the purchasing credit card during pickup.
30 Day Easy Return Guarantee
The Music Den wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. The Music Den has a cash back return policy for all online returns 30 days from the date of sale. (Note: This does not apply to Reverb. Please see Reverb for their specific policies. For In-store purchases please refer to your receipt.) Please read the items below carefully to ensure that your Item Return is done correctly.
To return an item purchased online from www.themusicden.com, you must notify The Music Den within 30 days from the date of the sale to receive an RA#.
All returns must have an RA# (Return Authorization Number). To receive an RA#, Please call 1-800-479-1189 or click here to send us an email. Do not forget to mention your customer number and order number so that we can expedite your request.
All Returns must be received by the Music Den within 10 days of the day you received the RA#.
All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
The following items cannot be returned: Sheet Music, Books, Reeds, Strings, Harmonicas, Microphones, Clothing, CD's, Videos, DVD's, and Software.
Returned items must be in their original condition and packaging. Returned items not in their original condition will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
Special orders can only be returned at the discretion of a Store Manager with a restocking fee added. All deposits on special orders are non-refundable.
When you ship your item, make sure that your RA# is printed clearly on the outside of the package.
Ship the item to:
The Music Den
1030 Route 10 West
Randolph, NJ 07869
For answers to any questions about our return policy, please call 1-800-479-1189 or click here to send us an email.