Be Heard Anywhere
Wherever you perform, high-quality sound with great projection is essential to capture listeners and stand out from the pack. With the portable CUBE Street II by your side, you have the tools you need to deliver your message with confidence in any mobile setting, from musical performances on the street to public speaking events.
Evolved from the best-selling Roland CUBE Street—and newly rebranded with the BOSS name—this battery-driven powerhouse provides rich stereo sound for busking and other mobile gigs. Dual channels allow you to plug in mics and instruments and sound great immediately, with no extra gear to carry around. A vocal harmony function, looper, and effects are also on hand to lift your performances and impress the crowd. And with the optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL), you can wirelessly stream backing tracks and control CUBE Street II functions from your phone or tablet.
- Next-generation version of the top-selling mobile amp for street performers
- First model in the CUBE Street series branded with the BOSS name
- ABS injection-molded cabinet for increased durability and reduced weight (4.4 kg/9 lb. 12 oz.)
- Enhanced power output: 10 watts total (5 watts x 2)
- High-quality stereo sound with two high-performance 6.5-inch speakers
- Angled face for optimum monitoring and sound projection
- Mic/Instrument channel with harmony, three-band EQ, and reverb
- Guitar/Mic channel with nine amp types, three-band EQ, chorus/delay, reverb, and tuner
- Looper with up to 45 seconds of stereo recording time
- Automatic harmony function with three modes: unison, high, and higher
- Optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL) for wirelessly streaming music from a mobile device and editing amp functions with the companion CUBE Street II Editor app
- Record or livestream your audio performances to a computer or mobile device via USB or i-CUBE Link
- Practice and jam with the CUBE JAM app for iOS
- Runs on eight AA alkaline batteries or included AC adaptor
- Eco mode for extended battery runtime (max power output: 5 watts)
Delivery & Returns
Free Shipping- Most orders $50.00 and over ordered from themusicden.com SHIP FOR FREE, but there are two exceptions: Orders that are being shipped to a location that is not in the lower 48 United States will NOT ship for free. Also items marked as "Oversized" will NOT ship free. Those orders will ship using our Standard Shipping rate.
Standard Shipping- This is the default shipping method for orders shipping to a US state that is not in the lower 48, such as Hawaii or Alaska, Puerto Rico, or an APO/AE order. Whether an order is shipped USPS or UPS is at The Music Den's discretion depending on what the situation may require.
Orders made through www.themusicden.com will only ship to United States. We are unable to ship internationally.
It may take one to two business days to process an order before it is actually shipped out.
Shipping costs will not be refunded for returns. The buyer must assume all shipping costs when returning an item.
School Servicing- Items will be delivered to the school on our next scheduled weekly visit.
In-Store Pickups- You can choose to pick items up at our Randolph Store. Please call ahead to make sure that your item is at the store before coming to pick it up. Be prepared to present identification and the purchasing credit card during pickup.
Curbside Pickups- Between 10am-5pm, Monday-Friday, you can choose to pick items up at our Randolph Store and have them brought out to you. Please wait for a confirmation email that your item is ready to be picked up. When you arrive you can call the store at 973-927-5800. Be prepared to present identification and the purchasing credit card during pickup.
30 Day Easy Return Guarantee
The Music Den wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. The Music Den has a cash back return policy for all online returns 30 days from the date of sale. (Note: This does not apply to Reverb. Please see Reverb for their specific policies. For In-store purchases please refer to your receipt.) Please read the items below carefully to ensure that your Item Return is done correctly.
To return an item purchased online from www.themusicden.com, you must notify The Music Den within 30 days from the date of the sale to receive an RA#.
All returns must have an RA# (Return Authorization Number). To receive an RA#, Please call 1-800-479-1189 or click here to send us an email. Do not forget to mention your customer number and order number so that we can expedite your request.
All Returns must be received by the Music Den within 10 days of the day you received the RA#.
All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
The following items cannot be returned: Sheet Music, Books, Reeds, Strings, Harmonicas, Microphones, Clothing, CD's, Videos, DVD's, and Software.
Returned items must be in their original condition and packaging. Returned items not in their original condition will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
Special orders can only be returned at the discretion of a Store Manager with a restocking fee added. All deposits on special orders are non-refundable.
When you ship your item, make sure that your RA# is printed clearly on the outside of the package.
Ship the item to:
The Music Den
1030 Route 10 West
Randolph, NJ 07869
For answers to any questions about our return policy, please call 1-800-479-1189 or click here to send us an email.