The Most Compact and Affordable Kit in the TD-07 Series
Compact and keenly priced—but with the professional tone, feel, and features to improve your drumming fast—the TD-07DMK is the entry point to the V-Drums TD-07 series. While the pads are smaller than the kits higher up the range, you’ll appreciate the satisfying feel from the PDX-8 snare and three PDX-6A toms, all featuring Roland’s ultra-quiet, double-ply mesh heads. The compact CY-5 crash and ride cymbals let you play with expression where space is tight, while a stand-mounted kick pad helps create the TD-07 range’s smallest footprint to make the perfect home kit.
Despite the compact size, you can still think big thanks to creative features that stretch beyond any acoustic kit. Call up authentic drum kits covering a range of styles and genres, and use deep tone editing tools to customize sounds just how you like. There’s also an onboard Coach mode to help you learn, Bluetooth® connectivity so you can play along with music streamed from your phone, tablet or computer, and USB to connect with computer-based recording software.
- TD-07 module with 25 preset kits, 25 user kits, and 143 instruments
- V-Edit, EQ, ambience, and 30 multi-effects offer deep editing tools to create your perfect drum kit sounds
- Snare and tom pads with Roland’s legendary double-ply, tension-adjustable mesh drumheads
- One PDX-8 8-inch snare pad with independent head and rim zones for assigning different sounds and three PDX-6A 6.5-inch single-zone tom pads
- KD-2 kick pad attaches directly to the drum stand
- CY-5 10-inch crash and ride cymbals with choke support
- CY-5 10-inch hi-hat cymbals and integrated foot pedal, with fine incremental control between open and closed positions
- Four-post drum rack stand with metal construction and sturdy clamps with strong grip
- Integrated Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream sound from smartphones, tablets, and other Bluetooth devices and send MIDI data to music apps
- Advanced built-in metronome with the ability to adjust time signature, note value, and click tone
- Onboard Coach function provides interactive tools to build timing skills and track progress
- USB for recording audio and MIDI data to computer music software
- Support for kit expansion with a second crash cymbal (CY-8 V-Cymbal and MDY-Standard cymbal arm sold separately)
Delivery & Returns
Free Shipping- Most orders $50.00 and over ordered from themusicden.com SHIP FOR FREE, but there are two exceptions: Orders that are being shipped to a location that is not in the lower 48 United States will NOT ship for free. Also items marked as "Oversized" will NOT ship free. Those orders will ship using our Standard Shipping rate.
Standard Shipping- This is the default shipping method for orders shipping to a US state that is not in the lower 48, such as Hawaii or Alaska, Puerto Rico, or an APO/AE order. Whether an order is shipped USPS or UPS is at The Music Den's discretion depending on what the situation may require.
Orders made through www.themusicden.com will only ship to United States. We are unable to ship internationally.
It may take one to two business days to process an order before it is actually shipped out.
Shipping costs will not be refunded for returns. The buyer must assume all shipping costs when returning an item.
School Servicing- Items will be delivered to the school on our next scheduled weekly visit.
In-Store Pickups- You can choose to pick items up at our Randolph Store. Please call ahead to make sure that your item is at the store before coming to pick it up. Be prepared to present identification and the purchasing credit card during pickup.
Curbside Pickups- Between 10am-5pm, Monday-Friday, you can choose to pick items up at our Randolph Store and have them brought out to you. Please wait for a confirmation email that your item is ready to be picked up. When you arrive you can call the store at 973-927-5800. Be prepared to present identification and the purchasing credit card during pickup.
30 Day Easy Return Guarantee
The Music Den wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. The Music Den has a cash back return policy for all online returns 30 days from the date of sale. (Note: This does not apply to Reverb. Please see Reverb for their specific policies. For In-store purchases please refer to your receipt.) Please read the items below carefully to ensure that your Item Return is done correctly.
To return an item purchased online from www.themusicden.com, you must notify The Music Den within 30 days from the date of the sale to receive an RA#.
All returns must have an RA# (Return Authorization Number). To receive an RA#, Please call 1-800-479-1189 or click here to send us an email. Do not forget to mention your customer number and order number so that we can expedite your request.
All Returns must be received by the Music Den within 10 days of the day you received the RA#.
All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
The following items cannot be returned: Sheet Music, Books, Reeds, Strings, Harmonicas, Microphones, Clothing, CD's, Videos, DVD's, and Software.
Returned items must be in their original condition and packaging. Returned items not in their original condition will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
Special orders can only be returned at the discretion of a Store Manager with a restocking fee added. All deposits on special orders are non-refundable.
When you ship your item, make sure that your RA# is printed clearly on the outside of the package.
Ship the item to:
The Music Den
1030 Route 10 West
Randolph, NJ 07869
For answers to any questions about our return policy, please call 1-800-479-1189 or click here to send us an email.